Friday, August 17, 2007

A Promotion of Sorts

As many know, I have been on the Scrap4Life DT for almost 18 months now. Well...this past week, Jodie (the site owner) contacted me to inquire as to if I would be interested in being a Co-Coordinator for the Team. I am so honored to say that I have accepted this additional responsibility. I really look forward to pushing myself to drive her site ever forward. My additional responsibilities will include maintaining the S4L Blog. YIKES! I suppose I really should get this whole bloggin' business figured out so I don't muck it up!

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

Big congrats again, Angie! I know you'll do an awesome job leading the DT!

Angela Utley said...

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, Cindy! BTW, did I spell your last name correctly?