Friday, August 24, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

How did that happen?!? This surely has been one of those weeks. First, I decided to go for it with a manufacturer DT call. I need to put the final touches on my BIG project tomorrow morning, photograph it, touch up the digi file, then get everything emailed off before midnight their time. YIKES! It is overwhelming.

This was the girl's last week of summer break too. Hard to believe that Autumn will be a senior. My baby Emma will be in 4th grade. Maggie will be 4 years old in just a few short weeks. Time has flown by!!! So many memories...so much to scrap...so little time...

I am happy that they are returning to school though. Maggie & Nora will be with me during the day as always, but I hope to get our "routine" back. We'll be doing our toddler story time at the library again...preschool workbooks for Mag too...it will be so much fun.

Tomorrow or perhaps Monday, I find out if I got the part time job at the local market. I think it's in the bag (hah!) as they called me in for a second interview tonight. All went very well. It was very short & sweet...seemed to be part of their due process for hiring. I'll find out soon enough.

Emma starts riding lessons in just two weeks. She's counting the moments till the day arrives. She has found her passion! Just look at her... Have you ever seen a little girl so in love with a horse?! BONUS...she gets to help our friends out with their horses at the boarding stable again tomorrow afternoon. What I wouldn't give for her youthful exuberance...

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Happy Friday and kudos to you for going for that DT gig. Wishing you the very best on that!