Monday, August 27, 2007

It was a MONDAY!!!

and it sure felt like it!!! Autumn went back to school today - as a senior. Holy cow! How did that happen? Anyhow, it seems that we have to get her a couple of new uniform skirts after all...the ones she has are too small and she can't button them. If she is caught doing the rolled waist, she will receive conduct points and potentially Saturday school. Guess I get to go to the uniform store tomorrow.

Emma returns tomorrow for her first day as a fourth grader. We were smart enough to have her try her skirts on a couple of weeks ago. We had to buy new ones - go figure!

Anyhow, back to my Monday of laundry, dishwasher loading, meal prep, childcare, and cleaning the bedroom of my 4 year old & 9 year old. It took us three hours, but it's finally done!!! OMGoodness! It was awful! There was a 3 foot walkway through the room to the beds & dressers and that was about it. The rest of the space was full of Barbies, dollhouse, webkinz, coloring books, story books, markers & crayons. They must get it from their dad's side of the family - certainly not from me. Being the scrap-mom that I am, I took before & after photos for a layout. Yep! I really did that. Look for it soon. The sketch based design is due to S4L by September 1. I think it will be called "A Girls' Room: Before & After (The Great Cleanup of August 2007)" or something like that.

Back to the grind....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Angela sounds like you had a VERY,VERY BUSY day!!! Well I am glad you got the room straightened up and I can't wait to see this scrapped.....Hee Hee it will be TOO CUTE!!! Hugs, Tracie

Janice said...

I can't wait to see you LO!!
:)