Monday, August 20, 2007

New Layouts



I am so pleased with how these pages turned out - especially the page with Nora! Both of these were completed as part of my assignments at Scrap4Life this month. Once again, I can't say how much fun it was to work with the new 3Bugs collections. Not to mention the pleasure it was to play with my new Crop-o-Dile and stretch myself to use my tools for a change - used my corner rounder punch (along with the CoD) to create the punched scallops. Even pulled out my old photo corner punch for that embellishment too....and the polka dots on the "Sisters" page - those were made with a pencil eraser dipped in white paint!!! I'm all for scrapping on a budget ;)

Now I have a huge decision to make...and I can't reach my conscience to pick her brain! Jodie sent me information today for a new manu DT chance. Do I audition or stay in the wings? What to do!!! I love the product of this fledgling company and it would be so exciting to get in on the ground floor, but am I ready with 4 daughters in the house - the oldest getting ready to start her Senior year in High School, and the baby at just 5 months old. I going to have to really think this one over. And I'm not going to say the name of the company in fear that I might jinx myself if I decide to go for it!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Love your blog Ang!!! Love the layouts with 3 bugs!!! MOM

Judy said...

Love the 3 bugs layouts!!!MOM