Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Peek-A-Boo


As these are assignments for the Scrap4Life Design Team, I can't post them until after the newsletter is emailed, which should be within the next fews days. In the meantime, check out these blue eyes! Sometimes this little girl astounds me...well maybe it's most of the time! She sure is something special...

Beyond being very busy scrapping & getting work done for Scrap4Life, all is well. The new part time job (that I started a month ago) is really making a difference in out life. Amazing how that little bit of extra income can relieve so much stress! My duties with Emma's school (I'm on the PTO board) are in full swing as well, but not too much strain on the day-to-day life. And now Girl Scouts will be starting back up this months as well. Yup! I'm Emma's troop leader too. We're going on our third year together as a Troop. Somehow I have managed to bring these 12 girls from Brownie to Juniors. WOW! I really need to review the Junior handbook materials and get things ready for them to start back up.

2 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Girl...you are amazing! How do you do it all?

Angela Utley said...

LOL! Nancy, it's all about multi-tasking, I swear!! and listen to you, mom of four with two of them being twin infants! You juggle just as much as I do.