Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Sneak Peek!


I did this very cool layout last night, but I can't share the whole thing as it's a DT assignment. I can show a glimpse though without breaking the rules completely...Seriously, I can't wait to share this one. Believe it or not, it's an Autumn (not the season, but my 17 year old daughter) page. Teens are a bit tricky to scrap, but I can say that she "approved" of this page. She chose the photo for me ages ago. Then when the page was complete last night, she gave it the official "it's cute" thumbs up.

2 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Can't wait to see it!!!!

Trynity said...

I saw it I saw it..

sorry.. so totally excited cause this layout is just GORGEOUS..
that I had got carried away about my "super secret newsletter editor" access..

No wonder Autumn approved.. this layout is a work of art