Monday, October 8, 2007

The Layouts



As promised, here are the complete layouts. The Scrap4Life newsletter was officially released this weekend, so I am now free to share. Both designs were based on Becky Fleck sketches, which can be found on her PageMaps website. I must say that I am absolutely in love with shaped pages right now! It's almost difficult for me to do a traditional square at this time.

Can't you just see the likeness between Maggie & Autumn? I never really noticed until recently just how much Mags resembles her biggest sister. Maybe that's because I wasn't here when Autumn was a wee scrap of a lass like my Miss Mag.

3 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Girl...you know how much I *adore* these layouts!!! My *Angie* FAVS!

Janice said...

Angie...
You are the Queen of the circle layout! I love your artsy flair and your use of color! You are one great talent!!
Hugs!!
Janice

Judy said...

Beautiful work Angela!!! I love
your circles!!! MOM