Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scrap Green!

I'm not referring to the color green.

Backtrack a moment...did you know that Monday was Blog Action Day? Well, it was. While reading Ali Edwards' blog on Tuesday I learned that small fact. It is now Thursday and I finally acted on her challenge to scrap green. I set up a small paper recycling station in my scrap room. This is so easy to do! Seriously, if you're going to throw that paper away, instead of putting it into the trash can, place it in a separate bin or brown bag for recycling. A bonus for me...Emma's school participates in a paper recycling program where the school earns dollars for paper placed in the designated dumpster. So not only am I helping the environment, I'm also helping my daughter's school raise education funds.

I highly encourage all of you to do what you can to scrap green! For more ideas on how you can scrap green, visit Ali's blog.

4 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Wow! Never heard of it but makes perfect sense! Great advice!!!

**Nancy** said...

You might want to check out my blog http://nancy-sweetmemories.blogspot.com/....you've just been TAGGED! hehe!

NicOlleeee said...

"Tag" your it :P. I just tagged you. We all want to know some random facts about you girl!!

check out my blog

www.nicolleeee.blogspot.com

love Nicolle :D

Janice said...

Awesome idea to scrap green! Way cool!