Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Slight Disappointment

As many of my friends know, I did not get the call to the October Afternoon Design Team. I am OK with that fact. I am very proud of the work that I submitted to the company call. I need only look at my daughters (and in the mirror) to remind myself why I scrap. It's for them. It's for me. Their legacy. My creative outlet. Nothing more, nothing less.

And now it's Wednesday...Hump Day...a day to do laundry, go the the library for preschool story-time, a day to hit the grocery for the mid-week catch...a night to scrap!

2 comments:

Cindy F said...

Ang, I'm genuinely surprised to hear this (thought you were a shoe-in --really, I did!) But I like your perspective on it.

**Nancy** said...

Their loss! But I like your attitude about everything. Good for you!