Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Early September Scrap


The September Design Team sponsor at Scrap4Life is Dream Street. Until this past month, I had never worked with this manufacturer. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen their product in my LSS. Anyhow, it has been a lot of fun playing with these fun new lines (released at Summer CHA in July).

Here are two pieces I've done to date...at least two that I am now allowed to share ;)

The first is obviously a layout. It is based on a sketch I created (with the help of Autumn). The sketch drew its roots from an elementary Venn Diagram. This particular layout focuses on Emma & Maggie's room before & after we cleaned it. It was very very messy!

The second item is an altered door sign I made for Miss Maggie. It was very simple (& inexpensive too) with wood craft products purchased from Michaels. I'm very happy with this end result...and so is Maggie!

No comments: